Perishable Distribution Solutions Inc. is now hiring experianced, Class-A CDL licensed Company Drivers for Long-Haul Solo positions.
Enjoy a truck driving position that actually gets you home each week!
What it is like being a Driver with PDS
You see the signs everywhere. On billboards, backs of trucks, you hear the radio spots. Drivers are needed! At PDS we are also searching for quality drivers. Where we set ourselves apart from everyone else is in the way our drivers are treated. Our drivers are more than just numbers and routes. They are a part of our culture and success as a company. We are committed to providing our drivers with dependable, clean, new equipment. We keep our drivers in the same truck going to the same places, to make you feel at home and breed relationships with the people you will see on a weekly basis. We are committed to make the lives of our drivers on the road easier by using technology such as ELogs and GPS.
Our over the road program gives more home time than typical over the road routes, as it only requires 5 days out on the road. This gives our drivers more time at home while not losing money. We pay our drivers a salary, per diem, and stop fees, a sign on bonus, and a safety bonus for every 6 months of safe driving. Take the time to fill out our application and be part of a growing company that will treat you with the respect you have earned through your experience and training.
As a PDS driver, you receive these great benefits:
- 5 days on the road and then HOME!
- Sign on Bonus
- Medical Insurance / Dental Insurance / Life Insurance / Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, Accidental & More
- Many other voluntary options such as 401(K) Plan
- Paid Vacations / Direct Deposit
- New and very well maintained equipment every 5 years
- Have your own assigned truck that only you will drive
- Safety Bonus
- $100.00 food allowance each week
- Company cell phone
- I-Pass, Pre-Pass (no slip seating)
- Recruiting Bonus/Consistent work / Double time pay on Holidays
- Be part of a smaller driver network and not just a number!
Travel Areas: AL, AR, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI
*To take advantage of our company driver positions and their benefits, you must meet the Hiring Requirements:
• Must be 23 years of age or older at the time of submitting application
• Must have 2 Years verifiable tractor / trailer experience
• Must hold a valid CDL Class-A license • Must have a good driving record
• No DWI, DUI, careless or reckless driving convictions in the past 7 years
• No accidents within the last year
If you are interested in joining the team at PDS, Apply Today or Call (708) 405-5023.